What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile) by websites that you visit. They contain information about your browsing preferences, allowing the website to remember your actions and settings.
Cookies can be categorized into two main types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted once you close your browser. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your device for a longer period and are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to your actions, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often and how users navigate through the site. This data helps us optimize our website and improve our services.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies track your browsing habits and are used to deliver personalized advertisements to you. They may also be used by third-party advertisers to collect information about your preferences and interests.
It is important to note that cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. The information collected is anonymized and used for statistical purposes only.
- Remember your preferences, such as language settings, font size, and other display preferences.
- Provide you with relevant content based on your interests and browsing history.
- Improve our website's performance and make it more user-friendly.
- Analyze how users interact with our website and make necessary improvements.
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns and deliver targeted advertisements.
Managing and disabling cookies
You can manage or disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and some features may not work as intended.
Your browser's 'Help' section or settings menu will provide instructions on how to manage cookies. You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information on how to manage cookies on different browsers.